Therapeutic Integration is a great way to target specific chronic problems of the body. Therapeutic Integration combines techniques from Sports Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, La Stone Massage, Shiatsu Massage, and Swedish Massage to structurally realign the muscles of the body.
Benefits Massage Include:
- Increases circulation and lowers blood pressure
- Emphasizes the elimination of metabolic wastes. This is also effective because it lessens ischemia (reduction of blood supply to organs and/or tissues which affects muscular pain)
- Improves the lymphatic system which also removes waste from the body thus resulting in less swelling from injury
- Used to eliminate painful knots and aches
- Releases endorphins
- Mechanically stretches and elongates muscles, thus increasing flexibility and durability of muscles
- Stimulates parasympathetic nervous system
- Reduction in pain
- Helps improve weak muscles
- Supports relaxation and improves sleep
- Alleviates the restriction of muscles as well as tension and stiffness
- Delivers more oxygen and nutrients to the muscles which reduce muscle fatigue and soreness.
- Breaks up mucus and other respiratory discharge in the lungs.
- Allows the body to become relaxed and begin the repairing process
- Helps the body fight off colds & other illnesses
- Promotes better digestion and relieves digestive problems
- Relaxes body and mind
- Improves all over well-being of the individual
- Relief of inner tension and stress
60 Minutes $130
90 Minutes $170
*Please inform the receptionist or your technician of any and all allergies to nuts, fruits, herbs, milk, etc. or if you are sensitive to certain scents and if you are pregnant or may be come pregnant before your appointment to avoid any discomfort or complications.