Sports Massage uses a combination of traditional Swedish Massage and Shiatsu. By improving muscle flexibility and blood circulation, sports massages not only help reduce swellings and repair damage once an injury has been sustained, but also help prevent future injuries, help with soreness, and improve athletic performance.
60 Minutes $130
90 Minutes $170
Benefits of a Sports Massage Include:
• Increased blood flow
• Increased joint range of motion (ROM)
• Increased flexibility
• Increased elimination of exercise waste products (lactic acid)
• Increased sense of well-being
• Decreased muscle tension
• Decreased neurological excitability (nerves more relaxed)
• Decreased chance of injury
• Decreased recovery time between workouts
• Decreased muscle spasms
*Please inform the receptionist or your technician of any and all allergies to nuts, fruits, herbs, milk, etc. or if you are sensitive to certain scents and if you are pregnant or may be come pregnant before your appointment to avoid any discomfort or complications.