Hot stone massage is a specialty massage where the therapist uses smooth, heated stones, either as an extension of their own hands, or by placing them on the body while they massage other parts of the body. The heat can be both deeply relaxing and help warm up tight muscles so the therapist can work more deeply, more quickly.
Benefits of a La Stone Massage Include:
• Relaxation of mind and body and reduction of stress and anxiety
• Encourages better sleep
• Stimulates endorphins
• Relaxes tight muscles, breaks down adhesion Boosts lymph flow and metabolism
• Improves circulation, bringing oxygen and nutrients to the muscles and vital organs and helps them function better which improves health
• Helps balance the digestive system
• Boosts and improves the function of the immune system
• Increases the release of toxins and other waste from muscles
• Cold stones reduce or remove inflammation, blockages and congestion
• Balances the physical, spiritual, mental and emotional energies and brings balance and harmony on all levels
• Hot stones relieve pain in muscles and joints.
• The stones are able to work much deeper than a therapists hands and one stroke is believed to be ten times more powerful than a traditional massage stroke.
*Please inform the receptionist or your technician of any and all allergies to nuts, fruits, herbs, milk, etc. or if you are sensitive to certain scents and if you are pregnant or may be come pregnant before your appointment to avoid any discomfort or complications.